Vision and Mission
Achieve academic and professional notability and competitiveness in the field of pharmaceutical sciences on local and international scales
Provide the labour market with pharmacy professionals equipped with knowledge, skills and ethics; and promote research and community service.
1. Produce highly-competent pharmacists with adequate pharmaceutical knowledge.
2. Enhance the educational process for pharmaceutical sciences.
3. Expand student recruitment and promote student diversity.
4. Obtain local and international accreditations.
5. Develop quality academic programmes in medical and pharmaceutical specialisations.
6. Network with various influencers of the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector.
7. Dedicate academic expertise and available health services towards community service.
8. Enhance faculty and students’ research output.