Certifying Non-Jordanian Certificates

1. Non-Jordanian certificates should be certified by the Embassy of Jordan and Ministry of Foreign Affairs at their home countries before travelling to Amman.

2. In Jordan, certificates are certified by the Ministry of Education for General Secondary Education certificate and Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for Bachelor’s and Diploma degrees.