Documents Required for Undergraduate Studies
1. General Secondary Education certificate’s (Tawjihi) original
transcript or a certified copy.
2. Students with foreign certificates should obtain their
equivalence from the Jordanian Ministry of Education.
3. Photocopy of your passport for non-Jordanians, and the
identity card for Jordanians.
4. Photocopy of birth certificate.
5. Military service booklet for male Jordanians or an exemption
6. Two recent personal photographs size 6*4 cm.
7. If existing, a certified copy of the Community College
Diploma and a certified transcript from the Ministry of Higher
Education and Scientific Research.
8. Certified transcript from the Ministry of Higher Education
and Scientific Research and course description for transfer
9. Certificate of non-issuance of disciplinary action for transfer