Certifying Non Jordanian Documents

1. Non Jordanian documents should be certified by Jordan Embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs at their home countries before travelling to Amman.

2. In Jordan documents are certified by the Ministry of Education for High School Certificate and Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for Bachelor Degree and Diploma.