Admission Requirements (graduate Programme)
The master program includes:
- 1-Comprehensive Track, in which students must pass (33) Crd. Hrs. divided into (24) compulsory Credit Hours and (9) elective Credit Hours.
- 2-Thesis Track, in which students must pass (33) Credit Hours (9) of them for thesis, (15) Credit Hours as compulsory, and (9) credit hours are electives.
Requirement & Conditions of Admission:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a ranking of good at least or its equivalent.
- Students must be a full time student during the Bachelor study from a recognized
- Prior to registration a student must sit for English proficiency exam such as
- TOEFL, IELTS, or National English Exam held by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- In case the test score was not obtained, student upon his/her registration at the university must take a remedial English course (6) credit hours during his/her first year of enrollment.
- Minimum achievement score for TOEFL,IELTS and National English exam are as follows:
- In case of studying by affiliation student must provide the university with a certificate from a public university showing that he successfully passed (30) credit hours.
- Accredited Centers for Language tests are AMIDEAST and ETS organizations in Jordan for TOEFL, British council in Jordan for IELTS test.
- Applicants, in some cases, may be recommended to study remedial courses (not more than (9) credit hours) upon the recommendation of the academic departments.
Applicants with a ranking less than “Good” can be admitted under these conditions:
* Three courses, determined by the Faculty, must be successfully completed in the first semester of enrollment with an average in each course of not less than (70) or its equivalent and GPA of not less than (75) or its equivalent .Students who don’t fulfill these conditions forfeit their registration.
- General Secondary Education (Tawjihi) certified transcript.
- Certified Bachelor’s Certificate and transcript from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Photocopy of your passport.
- Civil identity card for Jordanians.
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Certified copy of General Secondary Education certificate.
- Two recent personal photographs size 6*4cm.
- Jordanian students who have graduated from foreign universities must provide an equivalence of their certificates from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and non-Jordanian students must submit a recognition and accreditation certificate from their countries.
- Proof of taking a language test.
- Certified Higher Diploma certificate and transcript by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (if existing).
- Certified transcript from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for transfer students.
- A certified transcript from the previous university for transfer students.