Objectives and Core Values
1. Qualified and leading pharmacy workforce on the local, regional and global level.
2. High quality academic programs within the framework of an advanced educational environment.
3. Community service and pharmaceutical care.
4. Excellence in scientific research.
1. Produce competent leaders capable of competing on local and international scales.
2. Offer distinct academic programmes within a modern educational environment.
3. Carry out effective community service and pharmaceutical care.
4. Conduct original research
4. Learning and education
6. Community service
8. Fellowship and loyalty
|Faculty of Pharmacy Strategic Goals||MEU Strategic Goals|
|Graduating professionally and scientifically qualified pharmacists in pharmaceutical and clinical sciences||Creating an attractive and stimulating learning environment for innovation, invention, innovation and entrepneurship|
|Improving the quality of educational and learning processes in pharmaceutical sciences||Completing the intellectual and infrastructural capabilities of the smart campus|
|Expanding student enrollment and enhancing student diversity||Maximizing and diversifying the university’s financial resources|
|Seeking local and international accreditation.||Improving the level of scientific research|
|Establishing innovative academic programs in medical and pharmaceutical specialties||Continuous improvement of academic programs and plans|
|Collaboration with the various pharmaceutical sectors.||Adopting Governance in the university administration|
|Providing academic and pharmaceutical services to the community||Building and supporting bridges of academic collaboration internally and externally|
|Improving the quality of scientific research among faculty and students||Building effective partnerships with civil society organizations|