Bachelor of Financial Technology
Several factors have driven innovation in fintech, most notably developments in big data technology, distributed ledger technology (DLT), encryption, and the proliferation of smart mobile phones and internet use.
Financial Technology (Fintech) is concerned with solutions and innovations related to the transition from traditional financial methods to modern financial methods, through the use of financial business applications, models and solutions that facilitate the management of operations.
Where and what do Accounting graduates work?
Fintech is a discipline that encompasses many roles where graduates can work, such as:
- An Accountant of Accounts Officer: at commercial companies, accounting companies, factories, public entities, banks, private sector companies, and others.
- An officer in different administrative and financial roles, at educational institutions, exchange companies, insurance companies,brokerage firms, organizations, societies, non-profits and others.
- A researcher or a financial consultant in economics at financial and investment studies and consulting companies.
In addition, the Fintech enables graduates to start their own enterprises in one of the various areas taught during their studies.
Why study Financial Technology at MEU?
- The Faculty of Business, which teaches the program, received the quality certificate issued by the Accreditation and Quality Assurance Commission for Higher Education Institutions.
- A syllabus that is up to date with the needs of the local and international market.
- A distinguished academic faculty composed of graduates from esteemed international universities.
- Free extracurricular training courses provided by the Career Guidance and Alumni Office/King Abdullah II Fund for Development.
- The university boasts state-of-the-art technologies in its classrooms, providing students with an advanced learning experience.
- The Middle East University is the only university in Jordan and the region that teaches this major.