Bcs Renewable Energy Engineering
Renewable Energy Engineering
This program is designed to graduate students who are able to:
- Optimally employ renewable energy sources and storage.
2. Design and develop renewable energy systems to enhance the economy of renewable energy and energy security.
3. Keep pace with latest developments in the fields of information technology and software systems needed for renewable energy engineering.
4. Practice the profession within the laws and the frameworks that govern it.
5. Adhere to the profession’s responsibility and ethics.
6. Solve practical engineering problems and make suitable decisions regarding them.
7. Manage renewable energy projects and prepare technical reports, papers, sketches, and designs.