This program is designed to graduate students who are able to:
1. Employ legal texts in judicial matters.
2. Practice the legal profession and have training at the Bar Association.
3. Occupy judicial positions after studying and training at the Judicial Institute.
4. Occupy legal and consulting positions at public and private institutions.
5. Resolve disputes and make distinctions between legal facts and actions.
Private Law Program
This program is designed to prepare graduate students who are able to:
1. Implement theoretical analysis on legal texts and judicial provisions and comment on them.
2. Provide legal consultation in the fields of private law, especially the fields of commercial and intellectual property.
3. Conduct research in legal and academic fields.
4. Be familiar with resolving trade disputes through arbitration.
5. Apply governance of work in the fields of legal and judicial profession.
Public Law Program
This Program is designed to prepare graduate students who are able to:
1. Implement theoretical analysis on legal texts.
2. Occupy legal leadership positions at public and private sectors.
3. Provide legal consultation on several fields of law.
4. Conduct research in legal and academic fields.
5. Apply administrative and legal governance at different departments of the government.