Vision, Mission and Objectives
Excellence in the provision of services in order to achieve a competitor university environment.
Provide a work environment to ensure control and compliance with the international accounting standards, laws, legislation and regulations.
1. Prepare the estimated operating budget of the university and follow-up its implementation according to the Board of Trustees decisions.
2. Fulfilling the university’s revenues and expenses at the lowest possible cost.
3. Organize the university’s accounts, financial statements and schedules that reflect its conditions and financial position.
4. Financial control over the operating activities to maintain the rights of the university.
5. Ensure the proper application of the University’s financial systems and instructions.