Partnering with the University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
The University of Strathclyde (UOS) was established in 1796, making it one of the oldest higher education institutions in the United Kingdom. The university offers a range of courses, but has a focus on technological and scientific studies. Research is also a chief interest of Strathclyde’s, with key focus on health, pharmacy, manufacturing and energy, among others.
MEU, and in cooperation with the University of Strathclyde, the first-ranked in the UK for Pharmacy, launched the British Joint BA Pharmacy Programme (MPharm). An unprecedented programme in the region, accredited by the Jordanian Higher Education Council, and the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC). Students study the first three years in Jordan and the last two years in UK, after which the student receives a joint British – Jordanian certificate, accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Accreditation and Quality Assurance Commission for Higher Education Institutions, and the British Quality Assurance Agency (QAA).
- General Secondary Education certificate (Tawjihi) or its equivalent with a minimum average of 80%.
- Non-Jordanian students may be admitted with a maximum of (15) marks less than the average for Jordanians provided that they adhere to the scientific stream of (GSE).
- *Students with foreign certificates should obtain their equivalence from the Jordanian Ministry of Education.
Certifying Non-Jordanian Certificates:
- Certifying (GSC) at the Embassy of Jordan and Ministry of Foreign Affairs at their home countries before travelling to Amman.
- Certifying documents in Jordan at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education.
The Required Documents
- General Secondary Education certificate’s (Tawjihi) original transcript or a certified copy.
- Photocopy of your passport for non- Jordanians, and the identity card for Jordanians.
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Military service booklet for male Jordanians or an exemption certificate.
- Two recent personal photographs size 6*4 cm.
FEES AND FINANCE
|Year 1||6,000 JD|
|Year 2||10,000 JD|
|Year 3||10,000 JD|
|Year 4||16,750 £|
|Year 5||16,750 £|
Faculties in Strathclyde
- Bachelor of Pharmacy