Vision,Mission and Objectives
A serious and committed university, seeking to learn
Preparing leaders through creating an environment that stimulates learning, research, and community services.
1. Adopt governance into all University’ administrative processes.
2. Establish an attractive and educational environment that supports innovation, creativity, excellence, and entrepreneurship.
3. Complete the establishment of SMART University infrastructure.
4. Continuously improve the University’ study plans and Programmes.
5. Establishing methods for external and internal academic exchange and support.
6. Expand and diversify the University’s financial resources.
7. Build effective partnerships with civil community institutions.
8. Upgrade the level and quality of research pursued at the University.