Vision, Mission and Objectives
Excellence in services providing a competitive university environment.
Providing an environment that stimulates learning and training to meet the society’s needs for languages and translation.
1. provide highly qualified and distinguished trainers.
2. initiate and develop distinguished training programs to supply the needs of the local community.
3. increase the trainees’ quality, intellectual and professional skills
4. recruit international commissions in the field of international foreign language testing.
5. Build a trained and qualified cadre in the field of teaching Arabic for non-native speakers.