Achieving global excellence in learning, education, and research in the fields of architecture and design
Matching originality to modernity in order to prepare a creative alumnus who is able to satisfactorily meet the needs of the community
1. Preparing specialized professional designers who are capable to cope with the technological and scientific developments.
2. Communicating with the community to meet its needs in the areas of architecture and design.
3. Promoting the exchange of experiences with academic and professional institutions specialized in the areas of design globally.
5. Motivating the teaching staff and students to participate in research and continuous learning.
6. Emphasizing professional ethics and the principles of practicing the profession among students
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.