To be unique and to promote in scientific research and postgraduate programs.
To play a vital role in the progress of postgraduate programs and scientific research to make the university’s status high.
1. To enhance the culture of scientific research for faculty members.
2. To motivate faculty members and student for conducting research projects.
3. To follow up the latest scientific developments in postgraduate studies.
4. To promote the level of scientific research by means of reinforcing applied research.
5. To conduct researches for providing the university and the local community with the best services.
6. To form an active partnership with other universities and international research centers.
7. To develop financial resources by adopting innovative researches.
8. To create scientific honesty for researchers and students.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.